Support & How to Stop Smoking
How the service can help you stop smoking
We know that people lead busy lives and that booking an appointment for things such as stopping smoking isn’t always easy. That's why we offer drop-in clinics. You can come and speak to one of our approachable, fully trained advisors whenever you want at any of our clinics across Camden and Islington.
- One-to-one or group sessions
- A free weekly supply of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)
- Drop-in clinics in local community settings, GP surgeries, supermarkets and other venues
- A selection of clinics operating by appointment only
- Support via Quitline, text or Face-to-Face video chat
- Home visits for people with mobility problems
Remember stopping smoking is all about finding what works for you!